Join TransCelerate and representatives from Sponsor companies inside the TransCelerate Experience – located inside the Plaza Room.
TransCelerate BioPharma is comprised of the world’s leading biopharmaceutical companies, with the vision of simplifying and accelerating the research and development of innovative new therapies. The spirit of partnership, innovation and collaboration occurs across TransCelerate Member Companies on Initiative goals.
Inside the TransCelerate Experience you can ask experts about TransCelerate’s solutions, including:
- The Shared Investigator Platform – designed to reduce administrative burden for Investigator Sites. See more information below about registering on-site at the TransCelerate Experience.
- The latest programs for mutual-recognition of training.
- The latest from the eConsent and eSource initiatives.
Want to register for the Shared Investigator Platform (SIP)?
What does the SIP do?
SIP facilitates interactions between site investigators and multiple clinical trial sponsors, enabling study planning, study start-up and study conduct activities in one place—reducing the administrative burden on site staff. All profile information entered into SIP is displayed in the Investigator Registry – used by sponsors for study planning, site identification and feasibility.
Who can register?
Clinical Research Site Staff
What will I need to register?
All we need is your email address – no group email addresses, please. In order to complete your profile on-site, you will need:
- Your site information, such as the TransCelerate Site Profile Form
- Your CV
- Medical License (if applicable)
- GCP Training Certificate (if applicable)
Do I need to complete all of my information?
No – you can simply register and complete your profile information at a later time. However, only when your profile is complete will you be primed and ready when sponsors have studies in the SIP.
Can I register my site staff and PIs?
We are happy to send invitations to your site staff and PIs—just bring their email addresses! However, each person will need to self-register in order to agree to the data sharing policies.